Saturday, September 18, 2010

12WBT Kicks off Monday 20th September

Wow.  The past four weeks have flown by with the 12WBT kicking off on Monday.  Tomorrow morning I will be doing my final pre season task.  Measure up and take my before shots.

Why am I doing this?  Well thats easy.  I want to be the best version of myself that I can be.  I am not obese, I am just an average, plain Jane.  I am in my healthy weight range and some people would tell me I don't need to loose weight.  Funny, though cause I am actually the heaviest I have been for a while.  My goal is not that big but for the past 12 months I haven't been able to budge a kilo.  I am happiest with myself when I sit at around 54kilos, that means I only have about  5kilos to get rid of.  Should be easy, right?  Well I haven't been able to do it myself so Michelle Bridges is going to give me a bit of a kick up the old backside and teach me a thing or two about nutrition and exercise. 

So far, the best bit of advice was in Pre Season task 1 - 'you wouldn't go out the door without cleaning your teeth, would you?'  so basically we need to think of exercise as a part of our daily grooming.  Well thats how I need to think about food too.

Anyway - I'll report on my measurments tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Goodluck with round 3 of the 12 week challenge. Believe I yourself and you will succeed

    ReplyDelete